Boat Style Large Bean Bag Chair
Turbo Beanbags is proud to present our awesome boat bean bag chair. This kid’s bean bag makes for a perfect children’s room accessory. With its boy or girl themed bean bag the possibilities are endless for children’s seating.
It's extremely comfortable chair style and comfort becomes a very good choice for adults.
The Turbo BeanBag has an optional choice, with or without bean fillings. This means you can fill the bean bag yourself and save.
Partial assembly required.
Product delivered in 2 boxes
Box 1 - Bean bag partially filled
Box 2 - additional beads to be used to fill bag according to your comfort level
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website.
We ship to countries around the globe.
The shipping and handling cost is free in continental USA.
How Will My Order Ship?
Parcel - We will ship UPS, FEDEX, DHL or USPS. Depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse, your item will arrive between 1 and 6 business days (1 to 10 business days for USPS) after it leaves the warehouse.
We do not require an adult signature for deliveries, but please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery person. If you want an item left at your doorstep, the best thing to do is leave a note on your door asking the driver to leave your package with "No Signature Required." Be sure to include your name and tracking number on the note.
SHIPPING - We use Self Service Truck Delivery - A freight carrier delivers this item. We call this delivery 'Self Service' because you'll need to move the package into your residence yourself. Keep in mind that products that ship this method are either too large or heavy to ship with a small parcel carrier like UPS or FedEx, so you may require the assistance of a friend or family member at delivery.
· Once your order arrives in the area, a representative from the shipping company will call you to arrange a 2- to 4-hour window for delivery.
· Sometimes freight carriers offer their own additional services. Once we send you your tracking info, you can call the carrier directly to get more info.
When receiving the package:
Please note, If you do not have assistance to offload from truck, the use the LIFT GATE will be required and incur an extra $60 fee charged to your card. Drivers are only authorized to deliver curbside unless previous arrangements were made before purchase.
1. Ask the driver to cut open the pallet straps and shrink wrap then handle the boxes from the truck to the ground.
2. Due to the size of the freight delivery, you will not have time to do a full inspection onsite, all customers are REQUIRED to sign for the "FREIGHT DAMAGED" clearly on the driver’s delivery sheet and sign. By signing, you state that if any problem is found after unpacking, we will resolve the situation by filing a claim against the cargo company.
Do not allow drivers to convince, advice or examine freight for you.
3. Open freight immediately. If you find any damage, please take photos of any damage to back up your claim. You MUST take photos to see your claim through.
4. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: (305) 496-3673
5, You are required to report a claim within 24 hours.
Note*: If you are using a warehouse location that uses a forklift as a method of delivery, please inspect the pallet for any visible damages before signing delivery form. This form identifies safe delivery.