Dimensions: W-?”/ H-?”/ D-?”
• Main material of the product is 5/8 and 3/8 thick high quality melamine chipboard with E1-standard.
• Technical design appropriate to TUV GS (European) standards, including security, health, and ergonomics.
• High quality hafele fasteners with GS and TSE standards are used.
• Metals surface coated with electrostatic paint with 10-year stainless steel warranty.
• Plastic components are made by using injection & do not contain any harmful substances.
• 12 Volt electronic circuit with led light and sound effects
How/When will my order ship?
Turbobeds will process and ship most in stock items from our facility within 2 business days of the order. The merchandise usually takes 3 to 10 business days to arrive to you by courier. We have established distribution relationships with national carriers and take every precaution to ensure prompt, reliable, undamaged delivery. When your order is picked up from our facility you are sent an email with tracking information. We encourage you to track your shipment through the courier’s website or phone. For most deliveries a representative from the shipping company will call you during transportation to arrange delivery. Sometimes freight carriers offer their own additional services at their discretion. Please contact us if anything seems unusual about the progress of your shipment..
The vast majority of our customers opt for Self Service Truck Delivery. This is a curbside delivery service; you will be responsible for bringing the boxes into your home. For one or two able bodied adults it should be no issue. We also offer assisted White Glove delivery in which the merchandise can be brought in and/or assembled for an additional charge. Inquire firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
1. Ask the driver to cut open the pallet straps & shrink wrap and then handle the boxes from the truck to the ground.
2. You will be asked to sign a form acknowledging receipt, before you sign it is important you check for damage. If there is any visible damage (crushing, breakage etc) indicate this on the form the courier will ask you to sign. Please do a cursory check and make sure there is no obvious visible damage to the merchandise. Don't worry if there is damage! We will resolve the situation- however you must notate the couriers paperwork.
3. Open freight immediately. If you find any damage take photos and email email@example.com. You are required to make a claim within 24 hours.
Note: If you are receiving at a commercial location and utilizing fork lift, inspect pallet before loading.
Tracking information will be emailed. You can also view your tracking information by signing in and navigating to “My Account” In the “Orders” section you will be able to view all orders and their status. Orders still being processed will not have tracking information. Orders that have shipped will have tracking information displayed.
Proper assembly is essential. For every product assembly manuals are available 24/7 online on your product's page. Check the "Description" or "Specifications" area for quick downloading. Some products have accompanying video instructions, which if available will also be on the product's page. Certain products require stud mounting or hanging and as such we strongly recommend you hire professional assembly persons. Please note that all Wall Beds have to be correctly stud mounted to ensure long term, safe, consistent operation. We do not hire assembly persons but if desired can generate a list of independent contractors in your area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.